What is in it for you as a NARN member?
- A multidisciplinary platform where you can further develop your research ideas, share knowledge, get new insights, engage others, enhance innovative research and achieve visibility through the word of
- mouth publicity. This will be achieved through workshops, conferences, training sessions and lectures.
- Access to a research database listing Nordic Africanists.
- Links with relevant information on African research and developments.
- A platform to publish informative articles.
- Up-to-date information for work-related topics and access to people you will not be able to reach on your own.
- For younger scholars, NARN gives you an opportunity to meet mentors through Scholar-Mentor-Scholar seminars.
- Creating ambassadors who will tell about you and connect you with the right prospects.
- The multidisciplinary nature of the NARN offers researchers a possibility to reach out to scholars in a variety of disciplines.